Here at MFCA we are keen to expand our portfolio of customers and clients and with this in mind, we are always happy to accept CV’s from independent Marketing and Media consultants based across the globe.
Requirements that we expect from all job applicants
- Practical Experience in your chosen field.
- To be able to provide references when requested.
- Must be able to work to deadlines and have high self-motivation.
- Have a university degree or some higher education (proof of this may be requested.)
- To be a clear and positive communicator. When pitching ideas to our clients there are often times when you will be either required to attend a meeting face to face, and or a skype conference call. So, we require all our consultants to be able to effectively communicate when necessary.
- Be able to travel when required, dependant on individual project requirements.
- For marketing roles, to have experience in online and offline marketing and to be able to develop ideas and platforms on social media and via active advertising tools.
- To have a solid internet connection from their main place of work and to provide their own computer and admin tools.
- Must have an understanding of SEO work and basic online google tools which are readily available to the general public.