MEDIAFORCE CONSULTANTS ASIA LIMITED is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The controller’s full name and address are MEDIAFORCE CONSULTANTS ASIA LIMITED 51/3-4 Rama 9 Road,Huai Khwang Sub-district,HuaiKhwang District,Bangkok
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Marketing Information and Data
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our marketing sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
• During the course of our business, we may collect information to be used for marketing purposes.
• By giving us your personal information via any channel, orally, electronically, business card or otherwise, you are consenting to us using this information as outlined below.
If you do not wish for your personal information to be used in this manner, please inform us immediately.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or through us from other companies [or which we feel may interest you.]
• To send direct marketing information via email and post. You have the opportunity to opt out of marketing communications, at any time, by clicking the unsubscribe details at the bottom of every email or by contacting us direct.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We will never sell your information to a third party.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will only share your data with the chosen third parties to provide the information you request through HINDSIGHT APPROACH LIMITED Company number 09-290-073 3rd Floor 114a Cromwell Road, London, United Kingdom, SW7 4AG. This will take the form of emails or phone calls regarding the 3rd parties products and services only.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on your relationship with us, we may process and store your data on the grounds of one or more of the following:-
• Your consent
• Where it is necessary for our performance of a contract
• Where it is necessary for our compliance with a legal obligation
The other lawful basis upon which we process and store your data can be described as follows:
‘Necessary for the purpose of legitimate interests pursued by the controller or a third party except where such are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of the data subject’.
We will retain your data for as long as we deem our services to be of interest, but in any event for no more than  years after the end of the year in which we last interact with you. Should you wish to have your information amended or removed at any time, please contact us. Where we can comply with your request and have no legal grounds for refusal, we will.
THIRD PARTY LINKS ON OUR WEBSITE
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
You have the right to make a complaint about any aspect of our data handling and/or usage. Any complaint should be directed to the General Data Protection Compliance team via firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
You also have the following rights:
• Right to be informed about our processing
• Right of access to your personal data
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure in certain circumstances
• Right to restrict processing in certain circumstances
• Right to data portability in certain circumstances
• Right to object and in certain circumstances
• Right not to be subject to automated decision making including profiling in certain circumstances